Health and Safety
Safety is a key issue and the TRA produces guidance on safe handling & storage, specimen risk assessments and other useful information.
Health & Safety Advice
- The TRA's own Health & Safety Committee works closely with the HSE to ensure fair and just interpretation and implementation of health and safety legislation affecting our industry.
- A range of 'Members Only' Risk Assessment templates on a range of industry issues.
- Guidance documents written in conjunction with the HSE e.g. PDS 9 - Health & Safety Policy for the Loading, Haulage, Delivery and Erection of Trussed Rafters on-site - a Definition of Responsibility.
- Advanced warning on health and safety campaigns and methods to satisfy HSE requirements.
- Advice and guidance on accidents / incidents in the industry.
- Advice and guidance on Construction, Design, Management (CDM) Regulations.
- Support and advice on major H&S issues, laws and regulations.