Credibility in the Market Place
- The TRA requires all its members to have an approved Quality Assurance System and Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance. This provides customer confidence in our members and their products giving them a distinct advantage in the marketplace.
- Help with QA accreditation is available with a package of economical, easy to access measures including a Quality Manual template and consultancy advice from people who understand your business and will help you achieve certification.
- Collateral Warranty - The TRA has a form of Collateral Warranty, approved by its insurers, for you to use to protect your interests. PR and Marketing.
- An easy to access, easy to use TRA website. Membership guarantees promotion of your business on the website, with links to your own website, effectively guiding sales leads to your business.
- Web search facility - the website includes a search facility to allow clients to locate a truss fabricator in their area.
- Free publicity via the publication of case studies of your projects.
- Press releases in influential trade journals and magazines to support the industry.
- An excellent portfolio of professionally designed promotional material, including the TRA Handbook which won the coveted TTJ Award for best technical literature in 2007. Members can have the handbook 'badged' with their own details and logo.
- Use of the TRA logo - providing market recognition and giving clients confidence.