- A dedicated Technical Committee to give advice and guidance on technical issues such as the implementation of EC5 (Euro Code 5).
- A dedicated industry consultant to monitor Regulations and Standards on your behalf.
- The TRA is the recognised source of technical guidance and information on trussed rafters.
- Regular updates on technical matters via the 'Members Only' TRA Digest newsletter.
- A comprehensive range of Product Data Sheets to support the use and specification of trussed rafters, e.g. Bracing of Attic Trusses, Loft Conversions, Chimney & Hatch Openings etc.
- A series of free 'Members Only' Technical Bulletins on a specific technical topics e.g. 'Trimming of Attic Trusses', 'Storage Loading', 'Wind Girders' and many more.
- Lobbying National and European Codes & Standards committees to ensure impractical legislation is not put onto the industry. For example TR26 grade timber was only retained in the grading standards due to extensive pressure from the TRA.
- Assessment and consultation on market or product changes.