Find a member Members Area

Your application is currently being processed. In the meantime please could you send me your certifications to so that we can process your application.

The certifications we require are:

  • Current Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover. (Minimum £1 Million)
  • Current Quality Assurance Certification for Trussed Rafters, and if you wish to be listed as a Metal Web Joist supplier then an additional QA Certificate specifying this product.
  • PEFC / FSC / Chain of Custody Certification that you may hold. Please note that Chain of Custody certification is not a requirement of TRA membership and so remains entirely voluntary.

Nick Boulton
Trussed Rafter Association

How to buy?

It couldn’t be easier to buy a trussed roof or metal web joist system to meet your exact specification. Reputable manufacturers are members of the TRA.

When you choose a TRA member, you get peace of mind knowing they have been vetted and approved by the industry’s leading professional association.

Find a TRA member
Trussed Rafter Association