Safety is a key issue in the construction industry and the TRA produces guidance on many aspects of trussed rafter health and safety. This includes safe handling and storage, specimen risk assessments and other useful information.
The TRA’s Health & Safety Committee works closely with the HSE to ensure fair interpretation and implementation of health and safety legislation affecting our industry.
In this section you will find:
- A range of ‘members only’ risk assessment templates on industry issues
- Guidance documents written in conjunction with the HSE including the Health & Safety Policy for the Loading, Haulage, Delivery and Erection of Trussed Rafters on Site
- Advanced warning on health and safety campaigns and methods to satisfy HSE requirements
- Advice and guidance on accidents/incidents in the industry
- Advice and guidance on Construction, Design, Management (CDM) Regulations
- Support and advice on major H&S issues, laws and regulations
- Other useful links