The TRA Roofscape Design Awards celebrate the ingenuity and technical skills of designers in the roofing sector by recognising projects that showcase the highest standard in design, innovation, and sustainability in the use of timber trussed rafter roofs.
After the successful launch of the first TRA Roofscape Design Awards in 2023, the awards are back for 2024. Could you be one of the winners of 2024? Submit your entries today.
Find out more about the TRA Roofscape Design Awards
Why enter the Roofscape Design Awards?
- Get industry recognition for your projects
- Shine a spotlight on your work and raise your profile in the industry
- Build your personal brand as an expert in your field
- Help your company showcase their best work to potential customers
Trussed Rafter Businesses:
- Showcase your best projects and designers to the industry
- Get industry recognition for the quality of your work to showcase to potential clients
- Recognise your best and brightest designers
Who were the winners in 2023?
The TRA has received tremendous support from designers within the TRA in 2023. The winning projects showcase the ingenuity and technical skills of designers in this sector, and with so many exceptional entries, it was a tough decision for the judges.
Read the different case studies from the 2023 Roofscape Design Awards
Residential Project of the Year 2023 (for newbuild dwellings)
Highly commended – Crendon Timber Engineering Ltd – New homes, Cheshire
Conversion and Refurbishment Project of the Year (for existing housing projects)
Commercial Project of the Year (for all non-domestic projects)
Highly commended – Pasquill – Care Home, Mablethorpe
Highly commended – Minera Roof Trusses Ltd – Laserquest projectFind out more about the winners of 2023
What are the entry requirements?
- All entries must be submitted from TRA member companies only
- Each company can submit entries for as many categories as they like (categories are: Residential Project of the Year, Refurbishment and Conversion Project of the Year, and Commercial Project of the Year)
- Entries must include all information (written, design, and photos) as accurately as possible
- You will be contacted by the TRA PR team for quotes, interviews, and photos (where appropriate)
- You must be happy to be quoted on all PR and marketing activities
- All entries must be received by the submission deadline as stated on the TRA website
- Entries are free of charge
- Entries must be received by 15 March