Buying trussed rafters from a TRA member gives you peace of mind knowing that they have been vetted and approved by the industry’s leading professional association.
It couldn’t be easier to buy a trussed roof or metal web joist system to meet your exact specification. Reputable manufacturers are members of the TRA.
- Quality – All manufacturing members have registered with an independent quality assurance scheme to ensure truss rafters and metal web floors consistently meet the highest standards.
- Reliability – TRA members are committed to using the highest quality materials. All strength graded timber meets the requirements of EN14081 and the metal plates EN14545.
- Insurance – Every manufacturing member has professional indemnity (PI) insurance of at least £1 million.
- Latest software – TRA members use state of the art software to design trussed rafters and metal web joists to meet your exact requirements.
- Skilled – Regular training sessions, seminars and online training courses are run to ensure TRA members have up-to-date knowledge and skills.
- Complete service – TRA members offer a complete package, from feasibility to final design and supply service, no matter how simple or how complex the roof design.
- Environmentally responsible – TRA member companies are independently assessed against chain of custody standards to demonstrate they supply wood products derived only from sustainable forests under the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and Programme for Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) frameworks.
- Peace of mind – All members are committed to the TRA’s stringent standards of quality and service.